Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2x metal .50 cal ammo cans labeled for PPU Garand load 30-06

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $15 each or both for $20

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey gang,

I have two (2) PPU/Prvi Partizan .50 cal ammo cans that came with two purchases I'd made of 500 rounds of Garand safe 30-06.

They're in mint condition (to my eye, although your wife or girlfriend will surely find something wrong) and have been sitting in my ammo closet for the past year or so.

There's not much to them and the length-wise sides look to be printed with the exact same info.

In my opinion, these are some well-made cans.

$15 per can OR buy both for $20 (cash only, please)

I live near the LA Fitness on Terrell Mill in Marietta (just north of the Braves stadium) and work near Perimeter Mall off of GA-400/285 (if you know where the Perimeter Costco is, you're within shouting distance).

This week at work is busy, so lunchtime meet-ups may be hard to swing, but after work and/or weekend should be just fine generally.

Original purchase link: https://www.sgammo.com/product/30-0...150-grain-prvi-partizan-m1-garand-ammo-pp3006

Pictures:
2ci9ozzjq1ujiwj2fxqtuw-jpg.2014228

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom