• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 30 inch 3mm 14K Gold Rope Chain (solid) 21.5 grams like new condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityofatlantis

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
237   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 30 inch 3mm 14K Gold Rope Chain (solid) 21.5 grams like new condition

Zip Code: 30224

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a beautiful 14k gold rope chain in like new condition, 3 mm thick and solid gold not hollow. Weight is 21.5 grams and retail value is $2000-$2800 depending on where you look. I’m selling it fast for cash to fund another project, I am willing to meet at a local jeweler to verify authenticity, he was the one I had give me the specs on it and test it (it is stamped 14k). Sale price is $750 firm…a stellar deal on a great chain. Meet in griffin.

Pictures:
23F78F0C-DBBC-4CBE-BB7C-749DF3B1A9D4.jpeg
EA4122BD-EF37-4584-B4D4-4ACA6BC537EE.jpeg
552F3F99-5584-4026-9F3F-2C565C762585.jpeg
CB2AFC17-5654-452F-90AB-10ABB7A96966.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Good price - I have one that is almost its twin according to the specs…. I have worn it almost everyday for 30+yrs .
Whoever grabs this one can count on it being a nice heirloom for your kids and/or just having it for years.
Good luck with your sale .

I'd be interested in it if we could work out a meeting place. I'll be back in Villa Rica later this week.
I have a guy I offered it to but am waiting on his reply tonight for a working meeting, if I don’t hear back I can meet tomorrow…I work in East point by the airport and could meet you half way to Villa rica.
Thanks
Chris

Good price - I have one that is almost its twin according to the specs…. I have worn it almost everyday for 30+yrs .
Whoever grabs this one can count on it being a nice heirloom for your kids and/or just having it for years.
Good luck with your sale .
Thanks for the kind words, my parents had it for years but just never wore it much and I got it when they passed…hopefully it will find a good home. I’m more of a silver guy myself but it is an awesome piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom