Item Gone: FS .300 Blackout "pistol" AR WITH binary trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoke23

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS .300 Blackout &quot;pistol&quot; AR WITH binary trigger

Zip Code: 30501

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1300

Caliber: 300Black

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got it in a deal with a buddy

It's a Spikes tactical waterboarding instructor lower
Law tactical folding brace
Fostech Echo Binary trigger.
Nickel Boron bolt carrier.
8.5 inch barrel
paint job is Cerakote
Sig Romeo red dot. one Lancer Mag.
Ambi dex charging handle.

P.S. Binary is selectable on this trigger, so it can and will single fire just fine. I have not tested the binary action, but it shoots fine on single.

I am selling. COME AND GET IT!!!
You'll have to come to me and I WILL NOT HOLD IT. I've been straight ****ed over twice because idiots couldn't tell me they weren't gonna come and buy it and I had even held it for them. IF YOU MESSAGE ME THEN I WILL SEND YOU THE ADDRESS FOR YOU TO COME AND PURCHASE. Sorry, blame the cowardly underwear stains that couldn't hold up to their end of the deal, or even bother to text me and let me know they were no longer interested even after I had held it for days.

Also, I DO work A LOT of hours and it can be hard to schedule a meet up, however I do own my own business so you're welcome to meet with me at a public and safe location (my shop).... And yes, I do mean A LOT of hours.
Thanks for looking and send me those offers.

Pictures:
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0768.JPG
IMG_0769.JPG
IMG_0770.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom