• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 300 Blackout (Supersonic hollow points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 300 Blackout (Supersonic hollow points)

Zip Code: 30117-8869

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 580 ($1 a round)

Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling 560 rounds of 300 AAC Blackout. More specifically, it's brand new factory ammo made by Australian Defense Industries and is loaded with 125 grain Sierra MatchKing hollow point bullets. This stuff is super high quality ammo. In fact, each box has the rounds sealed in air-tight plastic packaging; see the pictures below. Know that 460 of these rounds are still fresh in the boxes and 100 are loose in a ziplock bag. This stuff normally goes for about $1 a round even pre panic-buying, but I'm not going to mark it up.

Also, I do have a single 20 round box of Barnes 110 grain TAC-TX which I'll also sell for $20 ($1 per round).

If anyone is willing to buy all of the ammunition (560 of the ADI and the 20 Barnes) then I'll sell it all for only $500 instead of $580. I'll also prioritize sale of this ammunition to anyone willing to buy it all at once over those only willing to buy some of it.

Pictures:
adi-300-ammo-jpg.2705337

adi-300-ammo-2-jpg.2705338

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom