Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 300 PRC Brass

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $225/$122.50

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I find myself with extra 300 prc brass, and thought someone else might be in need...not selling both, however I thought I would give a choice I'm selling 100 pieces, NOT SELLING BOTH, either Lapua or the Atlas, the Atlas are in 50 round boxes...if you only want 1 box(50 pieces), I can do that, just divide the price. I can do that with the Lapua as well, you just will not get the box.
The price is right at what I paid...not asking more....will not take less....before your ask "what's my best price", this is it....I have no real issue keeping it, it will not go bad
Thanks for looking....hope to find someone in need
No trades...not willing to drive too far at this price

Pictures:
DSC00047.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I find myself with extra 300 prc brass, and thought someone else might be in need...not selling both, however I thought I would give a choice I'm selling 100 pieces, NOT SELLING BOTH, either Lapua or the Atlas, the Atlas are in 50 round boxes...if you only want 1 box(50 pieces), I can do that, just divide the price. I can do that with the Lapua as well, you just will not get the box.
The price is right at what I paid...not asking more....will not take less....before your ask "what's my best price", this is it....I have no real issue keeping it, it will not go bad
Thanks for looking....hope to find someone in need
No trades...not willing to drive too far at this price
Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom