Reaction score
Item Name: FS 540 rd can of Yugo surplus 8mm ammo

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 200.00

Caliber: 8mm Mauser 7.92x57

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling 540 rounds of surplus Yugoslavian 8mm ammunition. This is the correct 198 grain load to utilize proper sight graduation on K98 Mauser rifles (particularly the yugo M48/M48A variants).

This is surplus ammo made in the 1953 and as is usual for the time it is CORROSIVE so make sure to clean well after shooting. This ammo was originally in a sealed crate and I packed it into a GI ammo can (included) with a desiccate pack to keep it nice and dry. There are 36 boxes of 15 rounds each in total.

As with any surplus ammo of this age, I recommend you use it in a nice sturdy bolt-action (or an open bolt machine gun), surplus ammo can be unpredictable so I wouldn't advise you run it through a rare heirloom G43 or something like that. That being said, I've found this to be good range ammo and have shot tons of it through my Mausers and even several belts through an MG42 with no trouble. This kind of old ammo does have a reputation for hard primers so make sure you've got nice strong firing pin springs and it will serve you well too!

I live in Snellville but work in Norcross so I would prefer to meet within 20 miles of those areas if possible.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
0806171649-jpg.1270111

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom