78   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS ACDelco 15-4694 Cooling Fan Clutch

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $60

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ACDelco 15-4694 GM Original Equipment Engine Cooling Fan Clutch. $60 picked up or if shipped, buyer pays actual shipping cost.

I purchased this fan clutch back in December from Amazon and it was installed on my Chevrolet Avalanche for approximately 6 months, driven less than 2,000 miles while installed. I realized after installation that this fan clutch is the severe duty version and my truck only requires the heavy duty fan clutch. I have replaced with the heavy duty fan clutch this past month (June). This fan clutch is still practically new and I'm selling for half of what I paid, as one of the pics displays the Amazon receipt of my purchase. Please message me if you have any questions.

Pictures:
20210614_193205-jpg.3335622

20210614_193215-jpg.3335623

20210614_193415-jpg.3335624

screenshot_20210701-175137_ebay-jpg.3335625

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a 5.3. This is the one that was recommended on all the websites for my engine size. I even called Chevrolet in McDonough to verify. It could definitely work but I noticed that it was drawing more air since it was a little noisey. I had installed it without even comparing it to the original fan clutch I took off. After I took this one off, that's when I noticed it was a little larger than the original. So then I ordered the heavy duty version and it matched. I'm sure the fan clutch I'm selling is more suited is for the 6.0, 6.2, and diesel engines.

I have a 5.3. This is the one that was recommended on all the websites for my engine size. I even called Chevrolet in McDonough to verify. It could definitely work but I noticed that it was drawing more air since it was a little noisey. I had installed it without even comparing it to the original fan clutch I took off. After I took this one off, that's when I noticed it was a little larger than the original. So then I ordered the heavy duty version and it matched. I'm sure the fan clutch I'm selling is more suited is for the 6.0, 6.2, and diesel engines.
Gotcha. I'll research the number and see if it'll work on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom