• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS AKC registered Labrador Retriever puppy 9 week old female Paid 1000 for her. 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS AKC registered Labrador Retriever puppy 9 week old female Paid 1000 for her. 500

Zip Code: 30705

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500 Paid 1000 2 weeks ago.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: AKC registered Labrador puppy.

Pictures:
img_3930-jpg.1639334

img_3931-jpg.1639335

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Before anyone asks. We are in the process of moving and the puppy is causing a lot of issues for us. We just don't have time right now for a new puppy.

She's a beaut!
She's gonna make a great dog for someone. Being in the process of moving we don't have time for her right now. We are moving boxes and she is attacking our feet like it is a game. Moving is stressful enough. Just bad timing. I got her the day before we found this new house we are wanting to buy. Bad timing.

Is this the famous puppy thats biting everything.
I said I'll take it on your last post & Really wish I had the cash
I may have to give her away because I need her gone now. I sent @D_Max a PM regarding her because he asked first. I would just be happy if she was taken care of.

I may have to give her away because I need her gone now. I sent @D_Max a PM regarding her because he asked first. I would just be happy if she was taken care of.

If you’re still looking for her a good home, please contact me via PM. I live out in the country and back up to national forest. We have plenty of room for her and my son would love to have her. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom