• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS AR-15- $650 need puppy money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE'S HER PUPPY BUT HE'S JUST A LIL BIGGER NOW HE'S 8 MONTHS FULL BLOODED WITH PAPERS :cool: IMG_20130408_172614.jpg I HAVE TO GET RID OF HIM.HE'S VERY PLAYFUL AND TRAINED..

LOL....selling a gun for a dog. There would be no way in hell that would happen. If you have to sell a gun to pay for a dog, then you don't need one. Proper care for a dog is not cheap. Then again, go get the dog. You will be selling more stuff at a great price real soon. Good luck.

LOL....selling a gun for a dog. There would be no way in hell that would happen. If you have to sell a gun to pay for a dog, then you don't need one. Proper care for a dog is not cheap. Then again, go get the dog. You will be selling more stuff at a great price real soon. Good luck.

Dogs gonna be adopted so cheap, this is to cover that and to start an emergency fund for the vet bills that are coming. I have plenty of guns.

Well I want a puppy also, just makes it easier to get rid of a gun if you blame it one someone else :D

In other news, I was at the Ohio State vs Wisconsin game... It was awesome

I got one of the best dogs I've ever owned, running down the middle of the road. She's 10 years old now. I still have all my guns too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom