• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS AR-15- $650 need puppy money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wish my better half would come home and ask me to sell something for a dog. I would load up her Louis Vittion purses and shoes and head to the consignment store and then I would see how bad she really wants a dog.

I actually wish my better half would come home and ask me to sell something for a dog. I would load up her Louis Vittion purses and shoes and head to the consignment store and then I would see how bad she really wants a dog.

She wouldn't want it any more :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

in before the sale

This has been one of the crazier and funner threads I've been on. Made the day go by much faster

In my case she didn't ask. It was my idea.

Get what makes you happy Brother... And pet insurance is a good idea especially depending on the breed... Petcare is what we used to have.. I think it was around 15-17 bucks a month.. The Lab/ golden retriever mix my wife and kids had to keep tore an ACL as a pup and they saved us 1600 bucks..and a very difficult conversation with the family that would have ended me on the couch anyway it went down..

BUT...

Now he has gone through 7 or 8 pairs of my dress shoes over time, 5 play station 3 remotes, an Onyko remote that can't be replaced, comcast remotes, french doors and frame, another single french door and frame, kids toys etc...I disciplined him over and over and tried everything.. Vet said to put him on doggy prosac b/c he has separation anxiety..are you kidding me?? .. He does not even fetch..WTF.. I even tried making a habenero cyanne pepper paste and coated the doors..I think the bastard like it...

I have two little girls and he just awesome with them, he does obey well out side of destruction when we are not around or he is left outside... So I was stuck and out numbered... At least you won't be with a GF (Hopefully) if you get a lemon.. I wish to god I never said yes to him in the first place! ( I wanted to pick out a dog, we kind of inherited him)

Best of luck Man, lol..be careful what you wish for..

Oh.. and we also have a dauchsand that keeps up all day on the trail..one bad ass little woods weeny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom