• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS AR500 Operator II Plate Carrier MultiCam (Crye Precision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnP65

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
If you are not going to use it, Recycle it....
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS AR500 Operator II Plate Carrier MultiCam (Crye Precision)

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 100

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am thinking down my Plate Carriers I have in my Inventory. This is a plate carrier that is no longer sold and might be hard to find. It is well built and can handle just about any plates you might have out there. It is in Multicam (Crye Precision) so that should add some bonus to the carrier. Below are specifics that I could find on this specific carrier.

AR500 Armor Operator II Plate Carrier – Crye Precision MultiCam

The Operator II Molle Plate Carrier with AR500 Body Armor is the perfect combination of affordability and protection. It offers an ergonomic design front and rear panel, giving coverage where you want and space where you need. Combined with our Advanced Shooters Cut Trauma Plate you’ll be able to properly shoulder your rifle.

Inside of the Operator II you’ll find moisture wicking mesh which allows the vest to breathe during use. The fully adjustable and removable Cummerbund includes built in side plate pockets which can accept both 6” x 6” and 6” x 8” trauma plates.

Front and rear plate pockets feature an elastic horizontal band along with a vertical / adjustable retention strap which allows you to adjust the ride height and positioning of your trauma plate.

Padded and fully adjustable shoulder and side straps allow this carrier to be a one size fits all.
Front abdomen admin pocket is secured with Velcro and allows you to store flat accessories, documents or maps without any additional pouches; it’s built into the carrier.

The Operator II is light weight, fully adjustable front plate retention to size and affordable.

Fits multiple M4 / AR15 Magazine Molle pouches, Pistol Pouches, Utility Pouches, Rear side Hydration Carrier and many other pouches. Pouches not included.

Plate Carrier Specs
  • Weight: 2lb
  • Size: M – XXL fully adjustable sides and shoulders
  • Color: Genuine Crye Precision MultiCam

Features
  • Fully Adjustable from M – XXL | Adjustable Side Straps and Shoulder Straps
  • Padded Shoulders for comfort when fully loaded
  • Padded front and back panels with molded valleys allowing the plate carrier to breathe
  • Durable Nylon Construction
  • Molle Webbing allowing you to change, add or remove the configuration of your pouches. All pouches can be moved around to suit your needs.
  • Quick release side buckles and shoulder straps
  • Emergency Drag Handle
  • Velcro Strips on Front and Back for Patches and Identifiers

Pictures:
20220303_125759 (2).jpg
ar500_armor_opii_mc_carrier_front.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom