Reaction score
Item Name: FS Beretta Tomcat .32 acp, extra mag, big dot sights

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 340.00

Caliber: 32 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello gents - I have been clearing out some things that I have enjoyed, but just don’t seem to shoot any more. So - I present for your consideration a Beretta Tomcat. I bought this used. I believe it came from the factory with big dot sights on it - the front sight no longer glows - I find it still works great with just the big white dot though. I bought an extra factory magazine (I can’t stand just having 1 magazine for a pistol).

When I bought this I went to the range and put a box of ball ammo through it - it shot 100% - no issues of any kind - sights are on - and I continue to think of it as a really cool little pistol - but I never carry it and it’s just sitting here in the safe - sad and lonely - I thought perhaps you might be able to enjoy it.

Here is what I have into it:
Pistol - 375 + tax = ~400 bucks
Extra factory magazine = 20 bucks
50 rds of ball ammo = 20 bucks

So - I have 440 bucks into this - BUT - times are tough right now and I know you are looking for a good deal (me too) - so I am pricing this at 340 bucks - PICKED UP IN NEWNAN - this is not because I am trying to be jackass about it - it is because I am a hospice nurse and I work long, wierd hours and I am also on call a lot - so it is very difficult for me to make an extended trip anywhere on most days. I hope I have priced this in a way that makes it worth your while to make the trip.

Guarantee - for this or any other thing I buy, sell, trade on here is simple - you get it - you have one week to shoot it all you want and turn the deal around if you are unhappy - if this is the case you get ALL your money back. I always offer this - haven’t been taken up on it yet. Please have a look at my feedback - you and I are on the same team - lets both act like it.

Please feel free to PM me or to text me at 678-85o-ooo5. Please understand that because of the wierd hours I work I may not be able to immediately respond - but neither will I leave you hanging for days either - it just might take me several hours to get back to you.

I will show you my driver’s lic and carry permit - I would ask that you let me see your driver’s lic as well (a permit would be great) - but I will not be writing anything down. If this is unacceptable to you I certainly understand - but this is how I do it.

So - for 340.00 you are buying the gun, the extra mag and the box of ammo.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad.

Jake

Pictures:
image-jpg.2007347

image-jpg.2007348

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom