Reaction score
Item Name: FS Black powder pistols

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
CS Sale Price: $250.00 each $675.00 all

Caliber: Two 44 one 36

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have three F.LLI PIETTA black powder pistols for sale only. One is .36 caliber and the other two are .44 caliber. They are in great shape, barely used. $250.00 each or $675.00 takes all three with scabbards. No other accessories available.

Pictures:
image-jpg.2930904

image-jpg.2930906

image-jpg.2930910

image-jpg.2930912

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have fired them when my father who purchased them years ago but t since he passed away a little over a year ago and I inherited them, I have not. I really don’t know much about them as far as the models. I know he only shot them a handful of times and cleaned them immediately afterwards.

Thank you for the quick reply, i appreciate it. From what I can tell, t looks like one is a navy (i only say that from my very little experience, Navy used an octagonal barrel) and the other two are Army, maybe 1860 replicas. Just to confirm, there is no powder, or balls, jsut the scabbard, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom