Item Name: Item Gone: FS Black Tactical Ruger Mini 14

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1250

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: name and address

Item Description: Brand new Tactical Mini 14 NATO Rifle. Calibre 5.56 and .223. Never been fired and only taken out of the box and put in the case. It has the manual and original magazine. Rifle Case, scope, and extra mags are available for sale. I have two more just like it and they are awesome. Was going to do the mods on this rifle but have run out of time and money. Beautiful weapon that can hold its own on the range. Has flash suppressor, ghot ring sights and cold hammered barrel for greater accuracy. Has picatinny rails and scope mounts.
Now the Price. I paid $1250 roughly up in North Carolina but the price has been up and down lately around Atlanta if you can find one. . I have seen them going for $1450 and as low as $1100. I am going to call around to get a better idea what a new , unfired Mini 14 would sell for. For the time being I am asking $1250 or best offer

Pictures:
P1010764.JPG
P1010765.JPG
P1010769.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom