Item Name: Item Gone: FS BNIB CZ SCORPION EVO - 1000 SPM

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1000 FIRM

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good Morning ODT,

I have for sale a cz scorpion that I purchased for my mom. She doesn't think it's necessary to have so I'm parting ways with it.

It is brand new. I purchased from ODT from the original seller. The original seller kept the box documents and such so that will come with it

I have upgraded the stock pistol grip and mag release to both magpul products.
Comes with two original cz mags and 1 magpul 35 rounder.

VORTEX CROSSFIRE IS GONE.

Gun has not been shot! Just lubed and put under my mom's bed.

I don't necessarily need to sell it because I do like it and would keep it for myself but I just have enough toys. That being said price is firm.

I will do a partial trade ONLY for non-modified Ruger ar556 or m&p15s which I value at 700 brand new. I've seen them go for 600/650 on ODT. The rest paid cash.

Must meet local to 30013 unless we arrange otherwise but generally I do not leave the Conyers/Covington area unless I need to do some shopping for my mom or sister.

TO PURCHASE YOU MUST HAVE OVER 10 POSITIVE ODT FEEDBACK AND NO NEGATIVES.
I WONT ASK FOR A BILL OF SALE BUT IF YOU LOOK YOUNG I WILL ASK THAT YOU SHOW YOUR ID TO CONFIRM AGE.
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY GUN SALE.

BY REPLYING TO THIS AD YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOU ARE A GEORGIA RESIDENT AND CAN LEGALLY OWN THIS FIREARM AND THAT YOU ARE NOT VIOLATING ANY STATE/FEDERAL LAWS.

Pictures:
20220407_184804.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. This will be the last price drop I do before it goes back in the gun safe. Price has been dropped to 1000 cash FIRM. MUST MEET LOCAL TO 30013.

Read the description clearly, the vortex crossfire is NOT included. If you want it, it is 100 extra. If you want the (3) magpul 35 rounder mags (brand new in bag), thats another 60.00.

*For those who bailed out on their previous offers and meets, you will be ignored*

Thank you all.

That’s just them on sale lol. But they are worth and msrp 8-1000
You either have too much money or just plain desperate if you are paying 1000 for an AR556. My friend got an FN15 for that price the other day our LGS. Same store sold AR556 and M&P15s w/ tag price for less than 730.00 OOTD. Gun.deals has AR556 as low as 677.99 and that is with a free float. Also who pays MSRP??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom