Reaction score
Item Name: FS Bnib glock 30

Zip Code: 31903

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new, bought new in March for the wife, she fired six mags through it and has carried it some since, zero Wear on the gun has spent 99% of its life in a holster next to the bed. She has decided sadly she wants to join the Sig camp lol so selling this one. 400 firm near me. Comes with box docs holster mags everything from factory. Text is fastest 706-366-9224

Pictures:
fb_img_1539991915832-jpg.1831726

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gen 4, its like new it only has 60 rounds on it, that's all wife shot it. She can't really conceal it at work lol she wants that new sig p238 "we the people" version much easier for her to conceal carry that.
so that's why I'm selling this one.

Since I'm getting messages from members asking if I i get back up towards Atlanta..... If you live up near Atlanta airport, newnan Douglasville rockmart etc 60-80 miles out I am willing to travel a little to make the sale, just shoot me a message imma easy going guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom