Reaction score
Item Name: FS Browning Citori CXT NIB

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,550

Caliber: 12 Gauge

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up For Sale is a NIB Unfired 12 Gauge Browning Citori CXT Trap Gun with 30 Inch Barrels. If you are unfamiliar with the CXT, it is one of Browning's "Crossover" Series of Over/Unders, the CXT being the Trap-specific version complete with Monte Carlo Stock.

This CXT is New and Unfired and comes complete with Box, Paperwork, Three (3) Midas-Grade Invector-Plus Choke Tubes--Improved Cylinder, Modified and Full--In short, EVERYTHING it shipped from Browning with.

Price is $1,550 American Cash Money FTF Within 35 Miles of Griffin, Trades NOT needed, I WILL Ship on YOUR Dime...As I said, Gun is NIB & UNFIRED...I do NOT have Pics, the Wood is about as PLAIN as a Boat Oar on this one, but at $1,550.for a NIB Trap-grade Citori, you're not payin for High-gtade Wood.
I have NO Pics and anticipate no Pics--If you need to know what a Citori CXT looks like , Google it--Browning has several NICE Pics on their Website. Thanks for looking!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom