Reaction score
Item Name: FS Calico M-100

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400

Caliber: 22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Calico M100. If you aren't familiar this is a semi auto 22 LR with a 100 rd magazine. Yes. 100 rounds of fun. Also folding stock and perfect for the zombie apocalypse. The photos are stock from the web site and the sling is not included with mine. This rifle was my fathers and is old, but in pristine condition. Looks like it just came out of the box. Father was not an active shooter and this rifle has had less than 300 rds through if I were to guess. I shot it yesterday and everything works fine. It does seem particular about what rounds you put through it, but the old Winchesters I shot yesterday seem to work fine. My daughter enjoyed busting off 20 at a time! You will get some jams, keep it clean and mind how much you wind the spring and you will be fine. The magazine has a spring release so you can easily load and then you wind it to put pressure on it. Brand new these are $500 to $600 depending on the model. This one is yours for $400. Check it out at http://calicolightweaponsystems.com/home/ . Cash only. Bring your concealed carry permit and GA DL too. We can work out a location near me later. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
calico-jpg.1164748

m100_folding_sling_sm-jpg.1164749

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom