77   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CCI 209 primers/powder SPM/45 Colt brass

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 100, SPM/Sold/SPF

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale, not interested in trades at this time: 2000 CCI 209 shotshell primers (SOLD, pending meet), 1lb Hogdon Tite Group powder (Sold), and ~150 pieces 45 Colt brass (sold, pending funds)(mixed headstamp; GA A rms doesn't worry about mixed headstamp on their re-manf'd handgun loads, and neither do I), fired and cleaned. Asking $100/thousand, $Sold, and $50, respectively. Please do not ask me to hold beyond 48 hours, due to, I previously listed a large quantity of primers and had people request me to hold them as long as 5 days, only to say they needed to "wait and see what goes on," or back out, or stop communicating altogether. You are welcomed to PP me the money, and I will hold for absolutely as long as you need, guaranteed, but, if I don't know you, or, you don't have a tremendous amount of positive feedback, I'm not interested in holding multiple people off to have you ultimately not show--sorry. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
9803BD2F-C519-4236-9D76-F0267256DA91.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom