Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CCI Maxi Mag 22 WMR Magnum

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $120

Caliber: 22Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale, 500 rounds of CCI Maxi Mag copper-jacketed hollow point ammo, 10 boxes of 50 each. 40 grain projectile rated at 1875 fps. Selling because I am selling my Ruger American in same caliber.

Asking price is $120 CASH. Not interested in trades so please don’t ask. Meet up in Woodstock area, sorry, no shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your interest.

Pictures:
9818405D-4E5D-4BF1-8115-B7A492C01A98.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice to see your ad. This is exactly what I shoot in my New Walther WMP. I live in Buford so a long drive to pick up. I have lotsa 22LR and 9mm to sell. Slowly. Hate to chisel. (Sorry about spelling-Google spell check wants their spelling only. Which is often wrong). I would pay $100/lot and pick up. Tom in Buford. 678-288-9558 or toommarshall481@gmail.com or PM
(Which is slower). Tom Marshall

Thanks for your reply. Good job and a fair price. As you know 22 WMR pricing widely varies. Even for the 40 grain. Lesser grains may cause cycling problems in semi automatics. Here is a tip for you. (Which may not be news to you). For good prices and availability try ammoseek.com It is amazing. Thanks, Tom Marshall Buford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom