211   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Circular blade shapener

Zip Code: 31078

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok guys I do a lot or wood working. Repair, country furniture, end tables, bed room stands and the like. I'm not an idiot, I do pretty good work. But for the life of me I can not get this gismo to work for me. I've tried several times and it's not happenin'. So it needs a new home with some one that can use it. Or at least figure it out.
It's a Harbor Freight circular saw blade sharpener. Comes with every thing that was in the box. Two sharpening wheels, 3 wrenches, and an allen wrench. Dang near new.
I bought it for $54.99, excluding tax, so I figure $40 is reasonable.
Someone come get this thing.
Thank you for your interest.

Pictures:
picture0905191001_1-jpg.2267997

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have their chainsaw sharpener, similar concept and design. Not intuitive and somewhat hokey. Too bad you are so far out, I'd show ya how to make the thing work. I do woodworking too, little of everything but guitars and ukuleles are the main fare.

Reactions: Nat
The good news is it DOES work and sharpen blades, ya just need the secret decoder ring.....the instructions that accompany like lots of harbor freight gear, are kinda worthless.

Reactions: Nat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom