Item Gone: FS Coharie MP5/40. .40 S&W, like MKE, HK Vector

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLcracker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
125   0
Reaction score
View attachment 3016635 View attachment 3016636 View attachment 3016637 View attachment 3016638 View attachment 3016639

Item Name:
FS Coharie MP5/40. .40 S&W, like MKE, HK Vector

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2500.00

Caliber: .40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This CoHarie pistol in .40 S&W looks like new. I have put approximately 100 rounds thru it since ownership. Replaced the complete bolt head with an HK unit. Replaced ejector with an HK unit. Runs reliably with HK mags. I would consider the US mags (black) as range mags. Comes with Surefire fore-end with Malkhoff 2 cell light upgrade. Throws some nice light. Brace is included of course. 3 new HK translucent mags, one lightly used HK translucent mag. 2 USA black MP5/40 mags. So that is 4 HK translucent magazines and 2 US made black magazines for a total of 6 mags.

For comparison. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/889480974. Just the parts kit is $2700.00. Then you have to get a receiver, have it all put together and pay for assembly, unless you can do it yourself.

Contact me with questions. I need you to have a GA DL and a current GA CCW. Nice thing is... No tax, No transfer fee, No shipping fee. If your not a CCW holder, PM with your phone number and we can talk.

Open to Trade offers. Intrigue me. MKE Z5P, Z5K, V53, etc.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom