Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Colt 1911 WWI Commemorative 45 ACP for Sale

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1100

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have up for sale a commemorative reissue of theWWI 1911 45 ACP. purchased in 3-16-2004 and has not been fired. In beautiful condiiton. This is not a 1911A1 with the upraded safety features like a firing pin bloc, scalloped thumb inserts has the straight back strap. Has original box plus inner cardboard ship box, US manual, 2 mags.

Selling this for $1100. Not trades, will need to meet in Jasper or Canton. You'll need to be 21 and I need to see a GA DL or WCL (preferred). Please direct questions to DM to me.

Thanks For looking.
COLT US ARMY 1911.JPG

Pictures:
photo 1.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have up for sale a commemorative reissue of theWWI 1911 45 ACP. purchased in 3-16-2004 and has not been fired. In beautiful condiiton. This is not a 1911A1 with the upraded safety features like a firing pin bloc, scalloped thumb inserts has the straight back strap. Has original box plus inner cardboard ship box, US manual, 2 mags.

Selling this for $1100. Not trades, will need to meet in Jasper or Canton. You'll need to be 21 and I need to see a GA DL or WCL (preferred). Please direct questions to DM to me.

Thanks For looking.View attachment 7252880
SPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom