Item Name: FS Colt Competition CSR-1516 AR

Zip Code: 30342

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $635

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Preferred

Item Description: Hello,

I am the original owner of this factory rifle. I purchased it in 2014.

-Your choice between a BCM Gunfighter Mod 3 Grip or the Factory Hogue Finger Groove Grip with Integral Beavertail.
-Your choice between the Factory Colt branded 6 position stock [mil-spec receiver extension] or a Magpul MOE SL Stock.
-One 30 round MagPul Gen 2 Window PMAG
-One 20 round MagPul Gen 3 PMAG [Like New/Never Loaded or Shot]
-12" Float Tube Handguard
-Three 3' rail sections, One 12' rail section for free float tube handguard.
-Your choice between Troy Ind. Fixed M4 Battlesights or a Colt 30mm Optics Mount.
-Factory Box, Manual and a new in the wrapper colt branded gun lock with two keys.

Wear and Tear:

-All parts are factory original.
-I shot 300 to 400 rounds of brass cased factory .223 ammunition Federal and Fiocchi through this rifle. No reloads, No steel.
-Minor nicks/scuffs: Detail:
- 1mm thread sized nick on the top picatinny rail [2nd slot from handguard], from mounting a 3-bucc brass catcher.
-Leftmost top picatinny rail [top leftmost edges of the 4th and 5th slots from handguard],are slightly worn from mounting a 1-6 scope on a colt 30mm optics mount for around 12 months.
-Very slight scuffs? or vice marks? noticeable if looked for at the right angle on the upper receiver below the ejection port. Came from the factory this way, although the gun was not purchased as blemished. you have to look for it, but its there.

-The rifle has not been disassembled or worked on beyond field stripping for cleaning and is in fine mechanical condition,

All in all I took it to the range a few times, but it has sat around unused for defense since 2014.

Willing to trade for:

-Factory brass cased 55gr .223 and/or 115gr or 124gr 9x19mm

More detail on the specs is available through this Gunblast video review:

or this tactical life print review,

http://www.tactical-life.com/firearms/csr-1516-hot-blooded-cool-colt-rifle/

although there are other reviews available online.
_ _

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
colt_sale-png.1073764

colt_marketing-png.1073775

20170221_210705-jpg.1073784

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
still available?

Hello,

I have someone who wants to take a closer look/has expressed interest in some detailed pictures. I need to get him these when I get home this evening. It isn't sold yet, but he was first and I try to be as fair as possible on the trader. Keep you posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom