Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Government 5" 1911, blue - 9mm Series 80 - Near New

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $875 FIRM

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Written bill of sale, exchange of GA DL and GA WCL (CWP) images

Item Description: Colt 9mm Government Model 5" pistol, factory hot blue, rosewood grip panels. This pistol is bone stock with no customization. It has been fired (I'm told) a grand total of 16 times after Colt factory testing. I have not fired the pistol.

Included is the pistol, two factory 9-round magazines, blue Colt box, manual, lock and chamber flag.

This 9mm Gov't Model is Series 80 with all Series 80 parts intact. You'll notice that there is barely any wear on the feed ramp and rails. It is cosmetically in near new condition. Its model number per Colt is O1992 and is a model of the 1991 update.

This is a catch-and-release. It was purchased in August to be a project gun, but I'm about to build a 9mm Gov't and decided to forgo the Colt for now.

I'm not interested in any trades, and this price is firm. Thank you for not offering changes on either.

I may cross post within the next day or two based on how quickly this gun sells. Thank you for taking a look. Please DM questions. Sale to authorized Georgia purchasers WITH WCL ONLY (sorry for the caps, but this is non-negotiable). Please note bill of sale requirements for our safety.

Pictures:
img_3447-jpg.2864460

img_3449-jpg.2864461

img_3455-jpg.2864463

img_3462-jpg.2864464

img_3467-jpg.2864465

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom