Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Python 8" Nickel

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5400

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: COLT PYTHON .357 Magnum, 8" Nickel. In Excellent nearly NIB condition. Comes with original matching numbers box. The box is in very good to excellent condition for its age. Some wrinkles and dings on the corners. This immaculate Colt Python is priced to move at $5400. PM or TXT to 404-323-8648.

Pictures:
photo-1-2-jpg.522949

photo-2-2-jpg.522950

photo-3-jpg.522952

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I would, again, but I haven's shot this one. Although the longer I have it, the more tempted I am. They've all been shot at least 1-3 times when test fired before leaving the factory anyway.

Does any one here want to make an offer on the Colt Python? The shiny thing sitting next to the cardboard box with wrinkles and dinged corners that may or may not be real? If not, then why are you here? Are you all just box shopping? I hear U-Haul is having a sale on card board boxes this weekend. 662 views of this Python in 24 hours and climbing steadily by the hour. I know they can't all just be looking for a cardboard box.
Perhaps it's the good humor on this thread. Then again, maybe its the same 4 or 5 guys that keep coming back to look at the box.

Does any one here want to make an offer on the Colt Python? The shiny thing sitting next to the cardboard box with wrinkles and dinged corners that may or may not be real? If not, then why are you here? Are you all just box shopping? I hear U-Haul is having a sale on card board boxes this weekend. 662 views of this Python in 24 hours and climbing steadily by the hour. I know they can't all just be looking for a cardboard box.
Perhaps it's the good humor on this thread. Then again, maybe its the same 4 or 5 guys that keep coming back to look at the box.
It's a legit question that I have. but you can continue to ignore. If you knew it was a reproduction box but stated as authentic then that makes you a liar, does it not?

Wow, It appears it really is the same 4 or 5 guys that just keep coming back to look at the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom