Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Python 8" Nickel

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5400

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: COLT PYTHON .357 Magnum, 8" Nickel. In Excellent nearly NIB condition. Comes with original matching numbers box. The box is in very good to excellent condition for its age. Some wrinkles and dings on the corners. This immaculate Colt Python is priced to move at $5400. PM or TXT to 404-323-8648.

Pictures:
photo-1-2-jpg.522949

photo-2-2-jpg.522950

photo-3-jpg.522952

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Let me put it this way gents; Would you send someone that you don't know 5 grand cash to purchase an item you haven't seen with your own eyes, or felt in your own hands? I doubt it, and I wouldn't recommend or condone doing that for obvious reasons. That would likely lead to nothing but disappointment for you and perhaps even both parties in the end. I finalize virtually all of my deals in person, face to face, man to man, followed by a handshake. Especially, the first deal. I want to know, and when selling guns, I and all of us have a legal responsibility to know who we are dealing with as well. A classified ad such as this is merely a way to get visibility and bring attention to an item. ODT has done this very well for me and my trusty Python here. Of course, with the unintentional assistance of many of you reading this now. Almost 800 folks have checked this thing out in the last day and a half. However marvelous ODT is at getting visibility on an item, this is not the place to close the deal.
I can promise you this, from experience; The person who truly desires and eventually ends up with this Colt Python will contact me privately via PM, phone or Text. This person is the one that has not yet posted a single word on this thread, and they won't either. They are kicking back watching quietly from afar. They would never even participate in the useless (however humorous) type of discussions that are going on here. If they have any concerns about this piece, then we will take it to their favorite gunsmith, dealer, collector friend or whatever to remedy any concerns. We will negotiate in private, and adjust price accordingly until we reach a satisfactory agreement for both parties. The person buying this Python will be discreet, and not want to discuss important business such as this in front of a bunch of cackling hens. This wise person knows that opportunity exists in speaking directly and privately with the seller of a fine and rare firearm such as this. Why you may ask? Because he will then be able to establish a relationship with another collector, possibly make a new friend, and have further access to and opportunity to find out what other treasures this collector may have, and possibly be willing to share. That's how it's done. This is not a one horse rodeo gents.

Good Night.
Bless your heart.

This has to be by far the funnest classified ad I have ever listed. I really want to thank all you guys for helping me out to get viewership up on this listing! Really, I'm not sure how I could have done it with out all of your help.

I don't know about funny, but your integrity to sell to anyone on this site is most likely toast!

Just because you have views is not helping you to sell this item, it is making more people aware of the fakes that are out there!

And since you can't answer a simple question, I wouldn't be far off to believe that this may have been a stainless that is now plated, just to sell for more money... only since your pushing the box as original to do the same! You obviously have no idea that serious buyers are asking because the box is what they want with the gun to really make it worth more!

But NO, you sitting here pushing what could possibly be a Fierro for a Lamborghini!

Last edited:
I don't know about funny, but you integrity to sell to anyone on this site is most likely toast!

Just because you have views is not helping you to sell this item, it is making more people aware of the fakes that are out there!

And since you can't answer a simple question, I wouldn't be far off to believe that this may have been a stainless that is now plated, just to sell for more money... only since you pushing the box as original to do the same! You obviously have no idea that serious buyers are asking because the box is what they want with the gun to really make it worth more!

But NO, you sitting here pushing what could possibly be a Fierro for a Lamborghini!
:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom