Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Python 8" Nickel

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5400

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: COLT PYTHON .357 Magnum, 8" Nickel. In Excellent nearly NIB condition. Comes with original matching numbers box. The box is in very good to excellent condition for its age. Some wrinkles and dings on the corners. This immaculate Colt Python is priced to move at $5400. PM or TXT to 404-323-8648.

Pictures:
photo-1-2-jpg.522949

photo-2-2-jpg.522950

photo-3-jpg.522952

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I sold an item on this site just yesterday. Another will be gone today. Check out my brand spanking new positive feedback! Woohoo, I'm not a Zero anymore! Wooo! Your posts divulge more about you than you realize. I don't have to worry about offending any of you, because your not here to buy anything. I'm not really sure what it is your here for. Maybe its the repeated abuse and humiliation that you like? I think there's a word for that odd type of behavior.

Chucky: I would have loved to of made you an offer, but you have lied and ruined your integrity for a new member and so I simply will not even make an offer because I do not want to do business with you.

Also, maybe this will give you a better idea of price

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=501332435

This auction ends tonight. It's just the gun, not even sitting next to a misrepresented box. I hope this helps you
YOur just plain full of crap, and yourself Kline. Go find another collector
Chucky: I would have loved to of made you an offer, but you have lied and ruined your integrity for a new member and so I simply will not even make an offer because I do not want to do business with you.

Also, maybe this will give you a better idea of price

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=501332435

This auction ends tonight. It's just the gun, not even sitting next to a misrepresented box. I hope this helps you
Kline, I think you've helped me quite enough. But you can continue to volunteer for more if you like. Viewership is well over 1600 now in less than 48 hours. My Python is thinking of starting its very own new talk-show this season. I wouldn't sell to you if you offered me more than full price. In fact, I wouldn't even sell to someone you know. You are one of the cackling hens I spoke of earlier. I don't do business with cackling hens.

I don't know about funny, but your integrity to sell to anyone on this site is most likely toast!

Just because you have views is not helping you to sell this item, it is making more people aware of the fakes that are out there!

And since you can't answer a simple question, I wouldn't be far off to believe that this may have been a stainless that is now plated, just to sell for more money... only since your pushing the box as original to do the same! You obviously have no idea that serious buyers are asking because the box is what they want with the gun to really make it worth more!

But NO, you sitting here pushing what could possibly be a Fierro for a Lamborghini!
How would you know a thing about me or this Python SS? How do you know that I don't have a letter from Colt stating the original configuration of this firearm? You wouldn't of course because we've never spoken. That is correct folks, never heard of this guy, came out of the woodwork both barrels blazing. He does not have the courage to speak face to face to a man. He doe not have the cash to buy this Python, or any Python for that matter. He just wants to talk smack from afar. You might as well leave now SS. You will never have a chance to touch this Python, even if you made a full price offer. I will never, repeat never sell you a thing.

How does a new member with no feedback know so much about the interworkings of this site? Reincarnation I think.
It's OK, just hours after posting this, the OP got his first feedback..... from someone with no feedback.
Good point Geaux. We were too busy doing real business to mess around with patting each other on the rear end like you and your buddys. Mr 434 has some feedback now that we finished our business. What did you do yesterday and today? Sell or buy anything? I didnt think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom