• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS **Conceal Carry Special** Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm Personal Carry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodrow4Real

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
98   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS **Conceal Carry Special** Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm Personal Carry Size - NICE!!

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 325

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have up for sale, a very clean, like new Smith & Wesson M&P (Military and Police) Shield 9mm personal carry size semi-automatic pistol (striker-fired). Comes with (2) magazines, one 8 round and a second slimmer 7 round. If you are looking for an easy every day carry model, look no further. This jewel fits that category perfectly! Very comfortable in the hand and compact enough to slipin your waist or back pocket.
Smith & Wesson reliability for sure. Pictures shown are of the actual gun and not marketing photos. I know folks like to see what they're getting, I do. I have too many nines and need to move some things around.
Make someone crazy happy for Christmas, or just buy it for yourself! Must be non-felon, of age GA resident, legally able to purchase and own a firearm. No Bill of Sale required, unless you request one, which can be easily provided upon request.
Serious buyers need only respond. If the ad is still up, then the gun is still available. Unlike some folks, I remove my ads once the item sells. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
7a375d56-eace-4839-9b7d-196eb8b3a87d-jpeg.2411616

cf973c58-9300-4a8b-939d-20613c3f4c74-jpeg.2411617

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom