Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: delete

Pictures:
98AAC575-CD27-44B3-B7FA-4F5F4539F773.jpeg
6679B8D9-4CBC-47D5-ABDB-AD0417C6D812.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Good afternoon today I have my custom ar pistol build for sale. Sad to see it go but due to an emergency situation, we got to make it happen anyways

it’s a aero precision upper and downer .. comes with extra extended clip as well as a matching 30 rnd.

9/10 condition and I’ve never had a problem with it ever.
Asking for around 600obo since I’m trying to sell it quickly.

also has a red dot site and a aftermarket grip. Comes with everything pictured.

404-493-1188 to contact me direct or email at bhorton4pres@gmail.com

Who built it? What model AP upper is that? What barrel and handguard?

I hope you aren't factoring that optic into the value; it belongs in the trash.

A friend of mine built it … I’ll try to look further into all the more detailed specs of it shortly but Gun for 500 is a steal and they should be plain to see .. and I’m the site it’s listed bc that’s what it comes with …

And I’m glad so many are finding this thread so amusing .. however all jokes aside, let’s get this thing sold … yes my acct is new … but I’ve been on armslist.org for years now and have done plenty deals Throughout Ga. Everything is super legit.

People find it amusing because there’s no details. It looks like a generic build with a rattle can paint job and $20 Amazon optic, so that’s how people will determine value. A brand new Aero Precision pistol 10.5” chambered in .300blk runs about $649. Why would someone buy this over that? Value comes from the parts and people trust reputable gunsmiths. Your gun doesn’t have a warranty or anything to reassure a buyer it’s worth it.

I can get a generic AP lower for $49, a parts kit for $30, a barrel and some other parts I have lying around to build an AR. Doesn’t mean it’s worth $500. Any Joe-blow can build an AR but the question is, did they do it right and is it reliable? Not being a ****, just speaking the truth. If you want to get it sold, people need the details.

Just illustrating my point here. Would you pay $500 for the unknown or buy this with a warranty, known parts and a brand name behind it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom