Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ 452 Grand Finale with Leupold Rimfire Scope

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 1100 firm

Caliber: .22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a CZ 452 Grand Finale rifle with a Leupold 4x Rimfire scope (gloss finish). Both the rifle itself and the scope on top are no longer in production.

When CZ decided to faze out the 452 series of rimfire rifles with the easier to manufacture 455 series, they decided to send off the venerable and well-loved 452 series with the Grand Finale. The Grand Finale is the pinnacle of 452 rifles, which themselves were some of the best rimfire rifles on the market. It features an American walnut stock with an ebony tipped forend. The bluing is a glossy high-polish. There is hand-engraving on the action, barrel, trigger guard, and scope rings. The bolt is jeweled. It was made using the original manual barrelling equipment and at the Brno workshop. Only 1,000 of these rifles were made, and not all of them ended up in the United States. The MSRP of these rifles, back when they were in stock, was almost $1,200. Here is a link to the old page on CZ's website concerning the rifle - https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-452-grand-finale/

The specific Grand Finale rifle for sale now is in like-new condition. I bought it brand new and have only fired about 200 rounds through it.

The scope is a Leupold 4x magnification rimfire scope with the now-discontinued glossy finish (to match the rifle's glossy high-polish bluing). As Leupold was no longer making this scope by the time I purchased the rifle, I had to acquire this on the used market. It does have a few small scratches from its previous owner. This is about as high quality as rimfire scopes come. This scope ended up setting me back $300.

No box. It was cheap cardboard anyways.

I'm asking for $1,100 FIRM.

Pictures:
cz-452-1-jpg.3101768

cz-452-2-jpg.3101769

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom