Item Name: FS CZ 455 FS [Full Stock] Walnut

Zip Code: 30342

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 360

Caliber: .22Lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello,

I am the original owner of this rifle. I purchased it in Late March 2017. Selling/relisting at ~ $80 below the street price, just spent a bunch on guns I'm trying to cover [Please note that the $360 is my bottom dollar on this particular deal, but I can throw in a used simmons 3x-9x-32mm .22 mag scope with some redfield rings if you meet at my location].

The rifle is in superb condition and includes the original box and manual.

Full Detail on condition:

-There's a small nick in the lacquer? on the stock from accidentally resting the stock on a spent .22lr casing at the range, but you have to look for it pretty hard in the right light/angle to notice.

-One screw on the sight base has a small mark from slipping a bit with a flathead screwdriver.

-The sight leaf on the iron sight has some very slight wear on it from coming up against a scope. Otherwise its LNIB minus the Round count: 99 shots of CCI mini-mag over one trip to an indoor range.

Specs are available on CZ's website:

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-455-fs-22-lr-5-rd-mag/

My availability for a meet:

-Around Perimeter mall on weekdays around lunch or breaks.

-The Sandy Springs/Buckhead area on weekends.

Thank You for looking.

Pictures:
cz_bolt-png.1137775

cz_side-png.1137776

cz_top_snip-png.1137778

cz_dark_bolt-png.1137779

cz_dark_close-png.1137780

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom