Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ P-01 in perfect condition

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a CZ P-01 for sale. I have had it for over a year but just never shoot it. It has an awesome trigger pull and the finish is excellent. Comes with one 16 round mag and one 14 round mag, box and docs. Roughly 200 rounds through it with no malfunctions whatsoever, and very accurate. Please text if interested. 205-757-6456. Thank you for your interest.

Pictures:
img_0012-jpg.1268771

img_0014-jpg.1268772

img_0015-jpg.1268773

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hmmm..guys, Ive carried many a fine pistol and the P01 is whats in my holster now. I actually retired an hk uspc. 45 to carry it. Outstanding shooter and has been flawless. You can add an SP01 magazine baseplate to the 16 rounders and it will flush fit. 16 in the mag and one in the hole ain't no joke, God forbid all that is ever needed. To my knowledge these are the only pistol designated by Nato to be released for public sale, they undergo some of the most strenuous testing out there. Love me some CZ!

Nice CZ Forrest and priced to sale but to answer your question the reason why no offers: Well its August and not much is moving right now unless you want to price it well below what its worth and also we are in a market correction since the gun companies sold millions of weapons during the fear buying years. Good luck with your sale Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom