• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS CZ Scorpion accessories (pistol barrel, Silencerco 18x1 mount, Shooters Element CH

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanZ06

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ Scorpion accessories (pistol barrel, Silencerco 18x1 mount)

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $40 and up

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: After changing the barrel in my Scorpion I have a few items that I no longer need.

1) Factory pistol barrel (Gen 1, 18x1 threaded)
Bore and crown are perfect, maybe 300 rounds through the barrel with roughly half of them suppressed. A couple of scratches on the outside of the barrel, but nothing bad and the barrel is priced accordingly. Perfect for someone who wants to chop a barrel, but wants to keep their factory setup as well.
$150 new from CZ, $75 shipped

2) Silencerco 18x1 Octane mount (AC1348)
Bought new and used for approximately 150 rounds on my Scorpion before changing it over to a 3 lug. Compatible with both Octane and Omega suppressors.
$92 new, $40 shipped

With my current schedule I don't have time to schedule any meets. I take paypal friends & family and will ship USPS priority within a couple of days. If you want any of these items please post an "I'll take it" here and send me a PM to follow up.

Pictures:
barrel-1-jpg.1586871

barrel-2-jpg.1586872

barrel-3-jpg.1586873

barrel-4-jpg.1586874

18x1 mount.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom