• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS CZ SP-01 Tactical Suppressor-Ready (rare anomaly - factory two-tone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
cz sp01 suppressor ready1.jpg
cz sp01 suppressor ready2.jpg
Item Name: FS CZ SP-01 Tactical Suppressor-Ready (rare anomaly - factory two-tone)

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800 FIRM

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a CZ SP-01 Tactical suppressor-ready pistol that has a two-tone color scheme from the factory. It has a decocker, a threaded barrel, and suppressor height sights. I bought it brand new, I only fired a few hundred rounds through it, and it's in overall excellent condition. Included with the pistol are the 2 factory 18 round magazines and the plastic case it came in.

You might be familiar with CZ's model 91253 which is the same pistol as this except both the slide and frame are a color that CZ calls "urban gray"; this pistol is also a 91253 and was supposed to have the typical urban gray slide. All serial numbers (frame/slide/barrel/etc) match so this isn't a case of parts being swapped. I noticed this difference immediately upon seeing the gun at the FFL dealer, and after refusing the FFL dealer's offer to purchase the pistol I brought it home and called CZ to see what was going on. As far as the person from CZ who I talked to knew, according to the records she had, the pistol was supposed to ship from the factory with the typical urban gray slide; nothing about her records indicated that the slide was black. She said that this was an anomaly and offered to have the slide shipped back to CZ, refinished to the urban gray color, and shipped back on CZ's dime. I refused as I like the two-tone look. I've looked online to find anyone else mentioning this happening to them as well and I've yet to find another example of this anomaly. I suppose this makes this pistol kind of rare. Also know that the typical 91253 is completely sold out online.

The price has been reduced down to $850.

The price has been reduced further to $800.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom