89   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Dillon XL650 Reloading + Electric Case Feeder

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my Dillon XL650 Reloader with electric Case Feeder. It has a caliber conversion installed for 9MM/38 Super and the case feeder plate is for small pistol (.32- 9MM/38 Super). Includes the Strong Mount but DOES NOT INCLUDE the bullet tray. Also includes 650 spare parts kit and primer disc/tube/pick up tube for large primers. No dies or powder thrower. If it’s not in the pic, it’s not included. I’ve had this for 8 years or so and loaded lots of rounds. It probably could use a rebuild by Dillon (around $80 last time I checked). Priced accordingly. I’m in Cumming GA. You must pick up. I won’t ship. $750.

Pictures:
650 1.jpg
650 2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is a great press for someone who is looking to get into reloading. I have one and it can really crank the rounds out. Especially if you add a bullet feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom