• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Fostech Echo Trigger w/ UPGRADES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoalCreek

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Fostech Echo Trigger w/ UPGRADES!

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 375.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Fostech Echo Trigger...includes the UPGRADED Echo II Trigger reset (pictured on right) that can be used with any standard AR or M16 style BCG versus using the Fostech provided/proprietary bolt that comes with the original Echo. Also included and already installed is the "Improved" trigger reset spring and the small nylon bushing which gives it a much faster and smoother ROF.

This is 1 of 3 Fostech triggers I own (I'm keeping other 2).....this trigger has been installed and used in exactly 5 mag dumps/150 rounds through one of my AR/M4 SBP....However, this is absolutely in Brand New like condition, performs flawlessly and is an incredibly fast trigger!!!

Information, Installation and tuning tips can all be readily found of YouTube if you are unaware of this trigger

I purchased these trigger Brand New at the height of Binary trigger popularity for the cost of $535.00 each via GunBroker then additionally purchased the Echo II style reset $25.00 and the Improved spring for $10.00...……….So $375.00 is a DEAL for the future Fostech owner!

Can easily ship for an additional $10.00 or simply meet in Fayette. PTC or Newnan area.

Thanks!

Pictures:
hpim3758-jpg.1815671

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom