• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS FREE SHIPPING! Auto Ordnance 1911 .38 Super - Great truck/boat gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StateLine

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT FREE SHIPPING! Auto Ordnance 1911 .38 Super - Great truck/boat gun!

Zip Code: 29910

Item is for: Sale Or Trade
Sale Price: $475

Caliber: .38 Super

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Auto Ordnance 1911 .38 Super.

The sad story...

This gun was in pretty rough cosmetic shape when I acquired it. It had apparently been stored for a long time and had developed a good amount of surface rust.

I tore it all down, blasted it bare, and re-finished it in "Battleborn" Magpul FDE and Graphite Black Cerakote. There was a fair amount of pitting on the slide. The "Battleborn" paint job helps to hide the cosmetic imperfections while the Cerakote coating makes sure that the rust has been eliminated for good. It has Hogue rubber grips and an aftermarket mag well funnel installed. The frame and slide are finished in FDE and the barrel, hammer, trigger, safety, mag release, slide lock. beaver tail, MSH, magwell, and sights have been coated in Graphite Black.

It will include 1 brand new Metalform stainless 9 round .38 Super magazine.

The good news...

This old warhorse will make a great truck or boat gun. With 9+1 rounds of .38 Super capable of launching a 115 gr JHP at around 1500 fps, it packs a punch. Plus, it's a 1911. :)

$475 includes FREE SHIPPING to your FFL. Unless you live in the immediate Savannah, GA area in which case I will meet you at your preferred FFL and deliver it in person.

Trades...

Or..... trade me something of comparable value. Don't know what I want but I know I don't want anything Taurus, anything Bersa, anything .40 caliber, anything muzzleloading, or anything bow/arrow.

Aside from guns and ammo I'm also interested in a decent quality DSLR camera, drones, QUALITY knives, gun safes,

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
20161004_130253-01_wm-jpg.1028410

20161004_130231-01_wm-jpg.1028412

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom