Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS FS: CZ 75 P01 Omega

Zip Code: 30002

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $675 CASH or PayPal

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bill of Sale Required?: Not required but preferred as I am a new user to the site. Not a deal-breaker.

Item Description: This was purchased fall of 2021 and has fired approximately 300 flawless rounds. Cool Hand thin grips are installed. I am looking to sell this so I can do a few mods to my new truck. The item includes the following and all are in great condition:

- CZ P01 Omega (factory decocker installed)
- Convertible Safety Selector
- Factory Rubber Palm Swell Grips
- (2) 15rd factory magazines with plastic base plate
- Steel base plates for magazines
- Slide lock
- User manual/warranty card
- CZ case
- 150 rounds of Winchester Active Duty 115gr +P 9mm

I am willing to meet at the obvious places in the metro Atlanta area. I would like to verify your GA ID/driver's license and if you have a GA WCL, even better. I am happy to produce mine as well.

Thanks for looking!

Josh

Pictures:
20220418_192319.jpg
20220418_192344.jpg
20220418_192753.jpg
20220418_192946.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bill of Sale Required?: Not required but preferred as I am a new user to the site. Not a deal-breaker.

Item Description: This was purchased fall of 2021 and has fired approximately 300 flawless rounds. Cool Hand thin grips are installed. I am looking to sell this so I can do a few mods to my new truck. The item includes the following and all are in great condition:

- CZ P01 Omega (factory decocker installed)
- Convertible Safety Selector
- Factory Rubber Palm Swell Grips
- (2) 15rd factory magazines with plastic base plate
- Steel base plates for magazines
- Slide lock
- User manual/warranty card
- CZ case
- 150 rounds of Winchester Active Duty 115gr +P 9mm

I am willing to meet at the obvious places in the metro Atlanta area. I would like to verify your GA ID/driver's license and if you have a GA WCL, even better. I am happy to produce mine as well.

Thanks for looking!

Josh
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom