22   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Saltwater Aquarium Supplies

Zip Code: 30342

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've reached that point in the relationship where the girlfriend is moving in, and we're figuring out what can stay and what should go. She's had these aquarium supplies for a few years, and was hoping to start a saltwater reef aquarium at some point, but we don't have the room for either an aquarium or the supplies.

Included is a 48lb bucket of Instant Ocean aquarium salt and 15lbs of Caribsea Aragonite reef sand. The Instant Ocean has been opened, but is unused and has been stored in a climate controlled environment. The sand is still sealed. We may still set up a saltwater tank some day, but today is not that day, and we need the space more than we need the supplies.

Feel free to send me some offers, worst I can say is no. We're looking to get $30 out of them together, but I may be willing to negotiate for folks close by.

Pictures:
img_20180119_094621-jpg.1472348

img_20180119_094649-jpg.1472349

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom