Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 11.5&quot; AR Pistol - Aero Upper/PSA Lower

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $650 - See ad

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just got this from a great fellow trader, but decided it doesn't currently have a place in my collection, so looking to pass it along to someone who will shoot it.

11.5" AR pistol with Aero complete upper with Atlas R-one Mlok 9" handguard with QD sockets - barrel is 1:7 twist, 4150 CrMoV with an A-2 style birdcage flash hider on the end.
Lower is a PSA lower with PSA premium parts kit and an SBA-3 pistol brace and a QD socket on the back of the lower - Magpul rear grip with magpul angled foregrip on the rail.
Will also come with a set of PRI H&K style fixed sights, a Radian Raptor charging handle, and a 32 round DD magazine.
No case for this one. WYSIWYG.

I have not shot this one, but original owner states that it shoots great with about 150 rounds through it.

Mostly looking to trade, but will sell it for $600 cash.

As far as trades, my TV is about $650 on it. Looking for an MOS Glock, Optics ready Shadow Systems, full size handguns in 9mm, .45 ACP, .357 Sig, and 10mm
Would also love to look at some Sigs, CZ's, or whatever else you want to throw my way. Feel free to make an offer. Worst I'll say is a polite, "No thank you."

More pics available upon request.

Tried to price this one so it doesn't sit forever.

Pictures:
Aero 5.jpg
Aero 3.jpg
Aero 1.jpg
Aero 2.jpg
Aero 4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom