Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
22   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1973 VW Super Beetle + $1400 of new parts - $1500

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2000. Guns, Night vision, or Sony E-mount full frame lenses. Trade value based on the famous ODT $500 used Glock

Caliber: 1600cc

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: It's an old car, BOS only.

Item Description: Yep, you read it right. I've wrenched on cars for several decades for "fun" and I realized recently that I hate it. Got this last summer and I'm taking a beating on it and I don't give a damn. Drove this thing around the parking lot, onto a flatbed wrecker, drove it off into the shop, and it has basically sat here ever since. Gas tank is out. When it ran it ran like ass, hence the new carb and ignition parts. All lights worked as did the wipers. Old pans are cut out and the new pans are fit, but not tacked in. Shifter linkage has been installed. Other than that, all the new performance parts are still in the boxes (list below, if you can't see the images, let me know). Haven't even opened the disc brake kit.

Yes, you are buying someone else's project. I can promise you you won't ever run across a deal like this ever again. If you want to drive a bug this is a no brainer. Price is firm. If you want to trade guns that's cool, I (respectfully!) submit that I am not interested in "fancy" guns, hunting rifles, black powder, or historical stuff (meaning anything designed before 1969, exception made for the great Mr. Browning, Mr. Stoner, and Mr. Kalashnikov).

The rollup door to the shop is a dock-high. You'll need a box truck or a flatbed wrecker to get this thing out. Please understand that getting it out of my way is the reason that I'm selling it, so I can't take your money till you can take the car, and the first guy to show up with money or guns is the winner. Meaning if you'll take it but you can't get here till Friday, and some other fella can get here Wednesday, he gets it. I know I have to be explicit about this after reading (and posting) in The Pasture.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom