Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 1976 Browning Hi-Power

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $ 2000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $ 2400, guns + cash

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a collector grade Browning Hi-Power for sale. It comes with original Browning pistol rug, owners Manuel , and 2 original mags. This pistol was ordered , received, and delivered new to my dad back in 1976. It has been fired @ 40 times or about 3 mags over the years and has been in my possession for the last 20 years. She is obviously a safe queen and has been kept in one of my climate controlled safes. This Hi-Power is perfect and all factory correct. It is a mechanical piece of art and examples like this are getting harder to find. Yes, the Interior of the grips are factory red. I hate to see this one go , but I have too many Hi-Powers and some else should enjoy John Moses Brownings last influence on the gun world. This is someone’s chance to own a piece of history.Thanks for your interest in this ad.

Pictures:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom