• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT ~ * 1981 Mint Smith & Wesson Model 64-3 Heavy Barrel Pinned 4in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
485   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ~ * 1981 Mint Smith & Wesson Model 64-3 Heavy Barrel Pinned 4in...

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $580.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade Value $650.00 - See below

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: See Valid GA ID or Carry Permit

Item Description: For Sale or Trade, Smith & Wesson model 64-3, stainless steel, double action, 4-inch Heavy barrel revolver, Pinned, chambered in .38 S&W special. Mechanically, the revolver is in excellent like new condition with no issues. The grips are beautiful as well. The revolver shows little to no signs of wear. The bore and cylinder chambers are mint and the mechanical working order is flawless. I believe it is nice enough that you will be delighted with the investment you have made even one year from now. These recently have been going crazy. You will be extremely hard-pressed to find another one in this condition. Now here is your opportunity to own a very nice Smith and Wesson Model 64.

Manufactured in 1981, this beauty has desirable features no longer available on today's modern machine-made guns- like a hammer-mounted firing pin, pinned barrel, and of course, the absence of that ugly lock.

Located in Rome, GA please plan to meet near Rome.

Trade Interests can Add or Take cash on trades:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • Early 19 Snub 2-1/2
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • boxed 64 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed Snub Nose
  • Brownings
  • Glocks
  • Try me
If you are unable to travel I am happy to ship it.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me through PM if you are interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!

QXMyOhn.jpg

CzOA8kr.jpg

RLZzI1p.jpg

4wCv8xW.jpg

uS1BCK1.jpg

7kRaOIl.jpg

ziva5qL.jpg

q8XVjOF.jpg

EELWb76.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Beautiful Smith. Love it when they are clean instead of sold with thick black carbon on the face of the cylinder.

Reactions: JHW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom