• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT $2900 1989 Ford Ranger, nice little truck w/ lots of new parts. Ready...

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
261   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT $2900 1989 Ford Ranger, nice little truck w/ lots of new parts. Ready...

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What do you have?

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Clean Georgia title in hand and it's in my name. Standard vehicle bill of sale.

Item Description: After a bit of tinkering this truck runs GREAT. I'd go anywhere in this thing. I've used it for the past four months cleaning up scrap around my cabin. Some were heavy loads of steel and it hauled with no problem even up and down the mountain.

1989 Ford Ranger, 5 spd, 2.3 L engine. Power steering, Power brakes. All new ignition system, 8 plugs, wires, coil packs, ignition control module. New battery. New exhaust manifold, cat delete with DEI titanium heat wrap under cab, stock Ford muffler. New oil change, new oil filter, Fuel filter, Air filter, 16x7 aluminum wheels with new lugs, New 205/50-16 tires, New Kenwood stereo system with 6 1/2" in the doors and 6x9" behind the seat. New velour seat upholstery (not some cheap seat cover). New dash cover. New Herculiner bed liner. New door window seals. New flat white epoxy sealer/paint. New wipers. New washer motor. New trailer wiring harness. Real bumper rated for towing. 2 inch ball. Rear anti-sway bar. All lights work as they should. Dash lights are LED. All gauges work.

This truck runs, rides and handles very good. I'd never driven one of these with a rear anti-sway bar and it really makes a big difference. This would make anyone a great work truck or daily driver.

DOES NOT SMOKE.

Does not have A/C. It never had A/C. Heater works as it should.

Miles? Who knows? I think it's 162,000. The odometer in these older Fords only go up to 100,000 then it flips. As good as the engine runs it's either low miles or has been rebuilt as some time.

Oil pan leaks a small amount. A drip every few days so you may want to use a drip pan if you have a nice driveway.

$2900
Trades? what do you have?

Pictures:
DSCN5215.JPG
DSCN5216.JPG
DSCN5222.JPG
DSCN5236.JPG
DSCN5223.JPG
DSCN5235.JPG
DSCN5232.JPG
DSCN5229.JPG
DSCN5224.JPG
DSCN5219.JPG
DSCN5221.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Rangers are great trucks. I bought both of my boys used ones when they turned 16. Great starter car or run around truck at the very least. They used/use them as their daily driver for many years. They have around 250k mile on them and still run great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom