Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT .50 BMG Armalite AR-50A1

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns/NVG/Ammo

Caliber: 50_bmg

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an Armalite AR50A1 love the gun but I got another project I am building. Absolute blast to shoot and with good ammo accuracy is good enough for competition. The massive brake tames the recoil to about a .308 but will happily clear everything off the bench and wake the neighbors a mile down the road, they designed this one right.
Only 108 rounds down the pipe all ball.

Discount if you got cash, and i will tell your wife you are just holding it for a friend.

Comes with:
The Gun
Heaviest Duty Bipod on Earth
Prince Monopod
Pelican Vault gun case
Magpul Daka Grid
Ear plugs

Currently does not come with
Dog
Scope

Would like about 4000 for trades but 3600 for cash but feel free to make an offer.

This is a big gun at 5 feet long and over 30 pounds, if you show up in a SMART car $50 off agreed price.

Pictures:
IMG_3412.jpeg
IMG_3410.jpeg
IMG_3509.jpeg
IMG_3418.jpeg
IMG_4002.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have an Armalite AR50A1 love the gun but I got another project I am building. Absolute blast to shoot and with good ammo accuracy is good enough for competition. The massive brake tames the recoil to about a .308 but will happily clear everything off the bench and wake the neighbors a mile down the road, they designed this one right.

Discount if you got cash, and i will tell your wife you are just holding it for a friend.

Comes with:
The Gun
Heaviest Duty Bipod on Earth
Prince Monopod
Pelican Vault gun case
Magpul Daka Grid
Ear plugs

Currently does not come with
Dog
Scope

Would like about 4000 for trades but 3600 for cash but feel free to make an offer.

This is a big gun at 5 feet long and over 30 pounds, if you show up in a SMART car $50 off agreed price.
What an awesome Firearm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom