Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
78   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT A Very Collectable .22 Rifle

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: all rust free trades considered. no black powder or archery, however.

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Greetings Fellow Patriots. I've decided to part with the most unique rifle in my collection. This is a Sear's Roebuck J.C. Higgins Model 30 semi-auto. From the research I've done it appears to have been mfg. between 1952-56, most likely by High Standard. Condition is close to perfect & it has a Rifleman 4x scope which is also J. C. Higgins. This model features a retractable, built-in sling, which is something I've never seen. If you collect .22 rifles, this is is must see!!!

Georgia DL & CWL required for purchase; prefer to show in Hall County during daylight hours only please. Check my feedback & come have a look-see w/o obligation. Absolutely no disappointments here!!!

Thank you for looking & ALWAYS think gun safety!!!

Pictures:
JC Higgins-1.jpg
JC Higgins-2.jpg
JC Higgins-3.jpg
JC Higgins-4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks for the kind words, Gents. I grew up in Atlanta & Sears Roebuck on Ponce de Leon Ave. was an awesome experience.

Good luck to you all, KD

Thanks for the kind words, Gents. I grew up in Atlanta & Sears Roebuck on Ponce de Leon Ave. was an awesome experience.

Good luck to you all, KD

Good luck to you all, KD
The year was 1968. My mother a single parent , raising her son. Took me to Sears & Roebuck and bought her 11 year old son a Stevens and Savage single shot 20 ga. for $12.50 . I've bought , shot and sold alot of guns over the years. I still have that gun. I haven't shot it in years. I think I'll run a few shells thru it this weekend . Thanks KFD2288 for bringing back good memories.......and thank you mom for buying your son his first gun. I think about you every day mom, I love you and miss you

Oh! Ponce was the place. Atlanta Crackers ball park was across the street from the Sears building. When I was drafted in 1967 I was inducted inside that building. The Big Dipper was the roughest bar I ever went in. Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom