• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Aero 7.5" Atlas Handguard and 8" CMMG 300 BLK barrel w/ low pro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smorgan345

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
28   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Aero 7.5" Atlas Handguard and 8" CMMG 300 BLK barrel w/ low pro gas block

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 135
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm factory ammo or glock parts or make me an offer

Caliber: 300 Blk

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a CMMG, Inc CMM MC 4140CM .300 AAC Blackout, 8 in Medium Tapered Profile Barrel, 5/8-24 Threads, Salt Bath Nitride Finish. It has a pinned low profile gas block and an Aero Atlas 7.5" KeyMod rail. I am just selling the barrel, flash hider, gas block, gas tube, barrel nut, barrel nut wrench and rail. I'm not selling the upper receiver in the pictures. All of it is in good condition, about 30 rounds through the barrel. The only issue is that when I was pinning the gas block it shifted in my milling machine vice and the pin is not exactly 90 degrees to the gas block, it goes through at a slight angle you can see in the photo. The depth of it is fine and it's fully functional its just a little shoddy looking. I'm wanting a longer barrel so I'm selling this one. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Pictures:
20191006_174558-jpg.2310553

20191006_174949-jpg.2310554

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom