• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Aguila Interceptor (450 rds) and Pistol Match (350rds) .22LR $70

Status
Not open for further replies.

insulinboy

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Aguila Interceptor and Pistol Match .22LR

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $70
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sig P320 Compact mags (15rd 9mm) x2 or partial trade for less. $25 + P320 Compact small grip module. Might trade for other things, always open to offers so long as you don't take offense if its something I'm just not interested in.

Caliber: .22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 9 Boxes of Aguila Interceptor
7 Boxes of Aguila Pistol Match

Comes out to less than $5 a box. I think I paid $4 or $5 a box for the pistol match and $7.49 a box (tag is still on a box) for the Interceptors. Not trying to flip, just not going to end up getting shot and I've no reason to hoard it right now because its not like its as hard to find as it was and I just prefer to shoot mini-mags.

Interceptors are Aguilas version of CCI velociters with a 1470 fps claimed velocity.

Never had a problem with either of these, and I've shot a bunch of both, But I just got rid of my .22's and I'm not sure when I'm going to be getting my next one (really hoping sig does a 320 22lr xchange kit) I don't want to drive far but can meet in cartersville of 75 if it makes it easier, or at academy or possibly as far as cabelas or something. Figure at less than $5 a box would be a decent price to put in some kids hands that can enjoy it

Pictures:
20170224_161736-jpg.1076285

20170224_161744-jpg.1076286

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom