• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Arsenal SAM7K-34 with brace, and accessories at pre-panic price

Status
Not open for further replies.

tractiongrips

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
246   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Arsenal SAM7K-34 with brace, and accessories at pre-panic price

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1800 cash
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $2200

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: 4473

Item Description: Item Name: FS Arsenal SAM7K-34 with brace, and accessories at pre-panic price

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1800 cash

Caliber: 7.62X39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new Arsenal SAM7K-34 pistol. These ship with, and include a 5 round magazine. A scope rail is built in to the side of the milled receiver, and the barrel is threaded 24X1.5mm for barrel accessories.
As part of this package, I've bundled a new SB Tactical AK pistol brace, Magpul MOE-K2 pistol grip, and a new 30 round steel magazine. To install the brace and grip, the thumb safety must be deleted by removing a retaining pin, which is a two minute job to get everything together, and can be restored to original configuration in the same amount of time. The second image shows what they look like put together. The package I'm selling hasn't been put together, so everything is brand new in the boxes.
I am a FFL holder, and this firearm must be transferred the same as through any other dealer. A 4473 must be completed, and because it's a pistol, the buyer must be a GA resident and at least 21 years old.
I can meet by appointment only. We do not operate a retail store, so I have to fit in customers by appointment to not interfere with our primary business. While I'm willing t consider trades, please understand, trades have to go through the business, and we can't give retail prices as trade value, since we'd have to reset the item and at a minimum cover seller fees including credit card fees, auction fees, and some kind of retail markup to make it worth the paperwork and storage. it's also nearly impossible to sell a "build" through a store, and a liability as well, so we do not take in trades of firearms that are not factory assembled.

Pictures:
img_1278-jpeg.3145381

Pictures:
IMG_1659.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom